FREE ONLINE SUMMER READING LINK
FROM MRS. HOLCOMBE (MEDIA SPECIALIST) & MRS. TAUBE (MEDIA CENTER PARA-PROFESSIONAL):
Through a partnership between Get Georgia Reading – Campaign for Grade-Level Readingand myON, all educators, librarians, students and parents in Georgia have
Digital books in the award-winning myON personalized literacy platform provide flexible reading scaffolds, embedded tools, and metrics to support and track student reading and growth.
- Go to www.myON.com and click the myON Login button.
- Enter the following login information:
- School Name: (Type the first few letters and select from the drop-down menu.)
- Username: cobbcounty
- Password: read
- Click onthe button, select a book and start reading!
Watch this short video with your students for tips on finding great books in myON.
- A – at home or school, in the library, Y or other community settings
- A – days, evenings, weekends, holidays and school breaks
- Online – via any Internet-enabled device
- Offline – via free mobile apps for Kindle Fire HD, Android Devices, iPads and Google Chrome
To learn more, visit https://about.myon.com/GetGAREADING or contact Matt Riordan, Account Manager, at 1-866-391-4349 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the News: myON and Renaissance recently came together to deliver a shared vision of literacy growth for all students. Learn more about our digital literacy solutions.